Ali Tozier will be participating in the upcoming NBI seminar, “Maine Employment Law & HR Update 2021,” on October 29. She will be discussing matters ranging from COVID-19 obligations to the most recent changes to employment law.
More information about the seminar, including how to register, can be found on NBI’s website, and the overview can be viewed below:
Timely Guidance for Staying in Compliance
What a year 2020 has been for HR professionals and employment attorneys! From ever-changing COVID-19 obligations to significant shifts in federal and state employment law, it’s never been so challenging for employers to stay afloat. Join our distinguished faculty as they make sense of all the major legal developments you need to know. Register today!
- Get clarity on the latest COVID-19 issues and litigation risks facing employers.
- Explore pressing developments in discrimination, leave, wage and hour, and state employment law.
- Identify critical handbook and policy changes employers need to make.
- Learn how to spot and avoid the top 10 reasonable accommodation mistakes that are sure to invite litigation.
Who Should Attend
This program is for attorneys. HR professionals, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.
- COVID-19 Update: Leave, Litigation & Lingering Risks
- Maine & Federal Developments; Handbook Checkup
- Top Reasonable Accommodation Mistakes HR Pros Make