Elizabeth P. Hunt
Achieving client satisfaction is the essence of my job. My sole purpose is to help them visualize, articulate, and achieve their goals.
As a Partner at Murray Plumb & Murray, Liz focuses on all areas of trust and estate planning and administration, including tax and business succession planning, asset protection planning, charitable planning, and related fiduciary litigation. She credits developing a disciplined legal mind and honing good legal habits early on in her career for her strong track record.
Steadfastly dedicated to her clients, Liz is an open, honest, compassionate, and responsive communicator with a focus on providing positive results for those she works with.
Before joining Murray Plumb & Murray, Liz worked at a variety of law firms during her 30-year tenure, including Pierce Atwood and Preti Flaherty in Maine, and most recently McLane Middleton in New Hampshire. Liz is an avid reader with a love for the tennis court, sailing, snowshoeing, golfing, traveling, cooking, and gardening.
“Hawkes Television, Inc. v. Maine Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection: A New Loophole in Maine’s Consumer Code,” 36 U. Me. Law Rev. 451 (1984)
- Trust and Estate Planning and Administration
- Business and Corporate
- Real Estate, Finance, and Family Held Real Estate Succession Planning
- University of Maine School of Law, D. cum laude
- Associate Editor, University of Maine Law Review
- Middlebury College, B. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Is a revocable trust right for you?
- Estate planning basics: what you need to know to get started
- More from Liz
What is the difference between estate planning and a will?