Murray Plumb & Murray offers a variety of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services including:
ADR provides opportunities to resolve disputes more quickly and less expensively than litigation in court. ADR also can be a way to solve problems creatively and with processes and solutions that are not available through the court system.
Our firm is pleased to offer ADR services (in person or by Zoom video conference) in the following areas:
- Labor and employment disputes
- Disputes among family members or neighbors
- Property disputes
- Separation/dissolution of domestic partnerships
- Real estate partitions
- Maria Fox (mediation, early neutral evaluation, arbitration, independent investigations)
- Stacey Neumann (independent workplace investigations)
- Michael Traister (mediation)
- Heather Whiting (mediation)
What should I look for in a mediator?
How to prepare for divorce mediation