Murray Plumb & Murray brings decades of experience to serving the legal needs of businesses, large and small, throughout New England and the United States. From starting a new business, to structuring a round of investment, to negotiating the sale of your business, we can help guide you to a successful result. We can help you with any variety of business entity, including limited liability companies (LLCs), S and C corporations, limited and general partnerships, trusts, and sole proprietorships. We also offer comprehensive business law services to business owners and entrepreneurs through our specially designed MPM Business Launchpad.
We routinely handle the following transactions and more:
- Business formation and start-up
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities private placements (corporate finance)
- Borrowing and equity finance
- Intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights, licensing)
- Incentive compensation and executive compensation
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Business succession planning
Industries we represent include:
- Renewable Energy
- Service Professionals (accountants, medical professionals, lawyers, architects, etc.)
- Craft Brewing/Distilling
- Creative Economy
- Drew A. Anderson
- Sage M. Friedman
- Katherine M. Krakowka
- John C. Lightbody
- Peter L. Murray
- Peter S. Plumb
What are the first steps to preparing your business for sale?
Who will buy my business when it’s time to move on?